Online Sales HelpWe are looking for a new team member to help with our online sales.
Your duties will include: picking and cutting fabric, preparing orders for billing and shipment, and labelling mail packages.
This is an entry level position.
We're looking for someone who:
- is detail oriented, organized, accurate and has high energy
- is motivated and takes initiative
- is able to work quickly and efficiently
- values excellent customer service and is friendly
- is comfortable using a computer
- has excellent communication skills
If you are someone who enjoys quilting and loves fabric this is a great position for you. While these qualities help, they are not mandatory.
This is a part time position with 16 - 24 hours and flexible timing.
Remuneration will be discussed at the time of the interview. We're looking to fill this position immediately.
Please send your resume to connect(at)sew-sisters(dot)com along with a cover letter.
About us: Sew Sisters is a Canadian quilt shop dedicated to all things quilting. It has been 10 years since we began our online business and 5 since we opened our brick and mortar store in Toronto. We create a "happy place" for our customers and a stimulating and creative work environment for our staff.