We love this new book we have on our shelves right now 101 Fabulous Small Quilts from That Patchwork Place. It's a beautiful book filled with great projects, inspiration, information and stunning small quilts and mini quilts.
We decided that we would make quilts from this book this summer!
Through the summer we will blog about the Small Quilts we are making and we'll introduce you to the people making them! You'll get a chance to meet the staff at Sew Sisters and get to know them a little better!
Sue's Indigo Blue and White
Sue chose the Indigo Blue and White quilt by Kathleen Tracy.
The small quilt measures 14.5" X 18.5" finished.
Each block is a finished 4" square.
- How long have you been quilting?
- What are you most drawn to about quilting?
The creative part - the pattern and the color of fabrics.
- What are you currently working on?
A Civil War Lap Quilt.
- What's your favorite dessert?
Lemon Meringue Pie!
- What toppings do you put on your hamburger?
Tomato and Ketchup
- How long have you worked at Sew Sisters?
- What do you do at the store?
- Do you have pets? What kind?
Not now but I had a King Charles Spaniel called Champ.
- What's your other favorite thing to do besides quilting?
I like shopping at flea markets and antique stores.
- What's your favorite notion or gadget?
I love my quilting gloves.
|Sue with her finished Indigo Blue and White Quilt|