Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jeannie's Xs and Os


Here's another quilt from 101 Fabulous Small Quilts. 
Jeannie made Ellen Pahl's Xs and Os using beautiful batiks. The quilt finishes at 20" X 20" and the finished block is 4" X 4".

Jeannie's Xs and Os

How long have you been quilting?
Officially since 1990 and unofficially since 1978. 

What are you most drawn to about quilting?
I love playing with colour. Coming up with unconventional combinations and making them work together.

What are you currently working on?
I have a few projects on the go. One of them is a Log Cabing Quilt using Marti Michell's ruler. This will be a class at Sew Sisters this Fall. 

What's your favourite dessert?
Cheese Cake

What toppings do you put on your hamburger?
Ketchup, mustard and lettuce. 

How long have you worked at Sew Sisters?
Almost 4 years. 

What do you do at the store?
I'm the Assistant Manager and I teach classes.

Do you have pets? What kind?
A dog named Albert and a cat named Jaxy. 

What's your other favorite thing to do beside quilting?
Hang out with my family.

What's your favorite notion or gadget?
At the minute it is my Curve Master Foot for my sewing machine. It makes sewing curves a breeze!

Jeannie with her Xs and Os Small Quilt


No comments: