Blogathon Canada has been such fun! We are now off to visit our hosts and bloggers from Québec and the Territories.
The Hosts
Josée at The Charming Needle
Josée is the mother of two little boys and loves to express her creativity through quilting and sewing. Josée
loves modern fabrics and enjoys exploring fabric related methods and techniques such as appliqué, embroidery, and screen printing.
Click here to visit The Charming Needle
Janet at Caribou Crossing Chronicles
Janet has lived in the Yukon for over 35 years. Janet was the host for the Territories the very first year we hosted Blogathon Canada and we're so happy to have her host again. Janet even visited the store when she was down in Toronto! You'll find lots of great quilting projects on Caribou Crossing Chronicles and some awesome pictures of her hometown!
Click here to visit: Caribou Crossing Chronicles.
Josée is the mother of two little boys and loves to express her creativity through quilting and sewing. Josée
loves modern fabrics and enjoys exploring fabric related methods and techniques such as appliqué, embroidery, and screen printing.
Click here to visit The Charming Needle
Janet at Caribou Crossing Chronicles
Janet has lived in the Yukon for over 35 years. Janet was the host for the Territories the very first year we hosted Blogathon Canada and we're so happy to have her host again. Janet even visited the store when she was down in Toronto! You'll find lots of great quilting projects on Caribou Crossing Chronicles and some awesome pictures of her hometown!
Click here to visit: Caribou Crossing Chronicles.
Giveaway!
Our featured sponsor on Blogathon Canada today is Timeless Treasures!
Sew Sisters has always had a great selection of beautiful fabric from Timeless Treasures. We love their fun and funky novelty prints, Tonga Batiks, and gorgeous designer collections. We are very happy to have Timeless Treasures partner with us this year on Blogathon Canada.
Follow their blog - Sew Timeless - for insider access to all things Timeless Treasures.
Timeless Treasures is offering a pack of Tonga Mini Treats - Punch to FIVE lucky winners today!
Tonga Mini Treats contain 40 pieces of 5" squares from their gorgeous Tonga Batiks and comes with a Free Pattern!
For a chance to win a pack of Tonga Mini Treats - Punch leave a comment on this post. The giveaway is open till November 23. Winners will be announced on November 24 and contacted by email.
All giveaways on Blogathon Canada are open from the date of posting to November 23! So if you missed any go back and enter! International participants are welcome!
Sew Sisters has always had a great selection of beautiful fabric from Timeless Treasures. We love their fun and funky novelty prints, Tonga Batiks, and gorgeous designer collections. We are very happy to have Timeless Treasures partner with us this year on Blogathon Canada.
Follow their blog - Sew Timeless - for insider access to all things Timeless Treasures.
Timeless Treasures is offering a pack of Tonga Mini Treats - Punch to FIVE lucky winners today!
Tonga Mini Treats contain 40 pieces of 5" squares from their gorgeous Tonga Batiks and comes with a Free Pattern!
This giveaway is now CLOSED. See our blog for the winners.
If you are a no-reply comment blogger or a Word Press blogger please leave your email address in your comment so we can contact you if you win.
Many thanks to Timeless Treasures and Hayden Lees for this great giveaway!
Head on over to The Charming Needle & Caribou Crossing Chronicles for the party!



184 comments:
I am having fun seeing all these new bloggers projects. Thanks for introducing me to so many new people. Love Tonga Batiks!
Love Tonga Batiks!
Looks like a fun event...only discovered it just now. Greetings from Australia.
What awesome colours in the tonga batiks.
Loving Tonga batiks.
1. I love batiks - LOVE them!
2. Love precuts
3. Wonder how long it would be before I actually opened this wonderful array of batiks, seeing I cannot bring myself to cut them!! 😊
The Tonga Batiks are lovely!
ha if there is a tutorial I might actually use the fabrics for it ...
The batiks would be great to win. Love the colours. They'd go with my stash collection.
This is so much fun!! The tonga batiks are beautiful!
This has been a fun week. Love those Tonga Batiks!!
I love batiks. Looking forward to visiting all the blogs after this weekend as I have a booth at our craft council annual Christmas Fair until Sunday evening.
What's not to love about these beauties?! thanks for the giveaway!
All week long your sponsors have offered gorgeous prizes, just as this one. Those batiks are so pretty. Thank you!
I always enjoy Blogathon Canada because I discover blogs I might not otherwise have found. Thanks for the opportunity to win some Tonga Batiks. Love them!
Another beautiful day of blog hopping! Thanks for the chance!
Love the brightness of the Punch line of Tonga Batiks.
i am enjoying this blogathon….thx sew sisters and fellow bloggers
What pretty fabric. Such a nice blogathon.
Love Tonga batiks - such gorgeous colors. Thanks for the great blogathon & the chance to win.
Timeless Treasures is my favorite, always can find something in their collections. Love the batiks. 24Tangent@gmail.com
Thanks for a chance at the giveaway :) So excited for the Stuff Your Stocking event!
love Tonga Treats - batiks are so easy to work with, and so effective. Thx for such a fun blogathon!
These batiks are gorgeous! I'm really enjoying this blogathon!
Gorgeous batiks
Beautiful fabrics, again thanks for the chance to win!
There's just something about batiks that is irresistable.
I've seen those treats before but have never personally sampled one... it would be my pleasure!!
I love Tonga batiks, and I use lots of five-inch squares for quick quilts. What a great giveaway!
Love the Tonga Treats. Such warm sunny colours for a cold winter day :) suehenderson@sympatico.ca
Thank you Tonga for your participation in this amazing blogathon. I am having so much fun getting to know all these Canadian Bloggers!!
I love precuts, and I love batiks!
This is my first time participating in the Blogathon which is great ! Love these Batiks
I love Tonga Treats! Thanks for the fun this week.
I have not been let down with your blog hop. All the quilts I have seen are simply stunning. Thank you. Thanks for the great giveaways!
janie.mccombs(at)yahoo.com
Enjoying the Blogathon daily!
Tonga mini treats...I can see a bag from these! Very fun! mcgaw224@gmail.com
I am loving the Blogathon! Getting more and more inspired to finish and start new projects! Thank you Sew Sisters! Tonga treats by Timeless Treasures you say? Yes please!
Your post and post content is very nice and helpful.It is very costly present.
It is very helpful for me and everybody..I know something data,follow this link.
car title loans richmond
title loans
Love pre-cuts. Off to visit the Territories and Quebec.
The Tonga mini treats are fabulous. I am so enjoying travelling around our great country through the Blogathon.
Love those treats. Thanks for introducing us to awesome Canadian bloggers.
Great giveaway - thank you Timeless Treasures!
Oooh, what a lovely package! So happy to have found this blogathon, and thank you for hosting it and for giving us all a chance at this lovely pack!
It’s been a great week of getting introduced to some amazing Canadian talent! Thanks for hosting this again this year, Sew Sisters!
thanks for the giveaway. off to visit the blogs.
I love these Batiks - thanks!
Tonga treats are always fun to use. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
I've seen so many lovely things on this blog hop! I love batiks, thanks for the chance to win!
I love Sew Sisters!
I've never used Tonga Batiks so would love to try them. Thanks for the giveaway
What wonderful fabrics and new (to me)bloggers. Thanks for the opportunity to enter the giveaway. (shirparks@gmail.com)
Love this visiting across Canada. Thank you Timeless Treasures.
love batiks!! thanks for the chance to win!
what a wonderful gift. I would love to have them
These are beautiful, thanks for the chance to win.
dawnm1993 at gmail dot com
I Love Tonga Treats! Thanks for a chance to win!
Sweet!
I agree with Shirley, some Treats are really hard to cut into!
Thank you for a chance to win.
How generous for Timeless Treasures to give 5 prizes! Thank you so much for the blog hop. sarah@forrussia.org
The Tonga Treats are nice and bright! Thanks for the give away! jacklynnsteven at netzero dot com
I'm really enjoying the Blogathon from Calgary, AB, and would love to win the Tonga Mini Treats, they are beautiful. Many thanks to you and Timeless Treasures!
This is a super blog hop, and the Tonga Batiks, I would love those, Batiks are my favourite. looking forward to meeting the next quilters on the hop, and I think the map is great, showing where everyone is. Greetings from Jean in NZ.
Wow, those a beautiful batiks :)
Love me some Tonga Treats.
HI,some neat Tonga Batiks!
Thanks for sharing!
msstitcher1214@gmail.com
I am having so much fun on this blogathan! I've found new blogs to add to my Feedly and being inspired every day. Thanks for this giveaway, and for the great blog hop!
the mini treats look delicious!
I'm really enjoying the Blogathon!
Still enjoying the blogathon, thank you very much for hosting. I'm here visitng from France
so busy this week, with church Christmas sale, and quilting all day yesterday.
I love Timeless and their batiks. Great selection and great quality. I'm enjoying this hop. Thanks.
That is a very cool little pack of fabrics. I have some shop hop squares from a shop hop I did in Hawaii this past February that would work so perfectly with that collection!!
tgallop@mts.net
www.willcookforshoes.ca
Thanks for another great day on the blogathon!
Love batiks, great to see all the blogs.
Love batiks, great to see all the blogs.
This has been such fun looking at blogs across Canada and bookmarking them under my favorites.
More fun today!!
What a party this week has been. Thanks for hosting Blogathon Canada and for offering such great giveaways. We have so many talented people among us. Kudos to all.
Have enjoyed the blogathon, again! :) Thanks!!
I love this blog hop! Those batiks look awesome...I've never worked with them & would love to.
I love working with Batiks. This Bloathon is a wonderful way to meet bloggers from across Canada.
ioleen dot kimmel at gmail dot com
Great blogs again this year! And lovely prizes again too. annesimonot@sasktel.net
What a wonderful week it has been. Thanks for hosting Blogathon Canada and offering awesome giveaways. I am going to be sad when the Blogathon is finished tomorrow but I have discovered many new bloggers to follow and seen the extent of the talent in Canada.
This has been such a fun week! Thanks again for hosting this year's Blogathon and for all the lovely giveaways!!
Tonga Treats is so pretty! Love the batiks.
Never used Tonga Batiks yet, but would love to.
love that fabric, thanks
What lovely colours, and thanks for all the wonderful new blogs I'm discovering.
Loving this blogathon. Would like to try the Tonga Mini treats - Punch
Maureen taylormr@rogers.com
Thanks for the opportunity to win those wonderful batiks.
This is a fun Blogathon. Love the batiks
I am having fun with all these projects.There are stunning quilts and great quilters.Thanks for the fun!!
The mini treats look scrumptious. Thanks for the chance.
Love to he batiks too.
It's been sew much fun to blog hop around Canada. Five lucky winners today for some beautiful fabric. Wow! Thanks for the chance to be one. kthurn@bektel.com
I've used some of this lines Batiks before always gorgeous! Great Canadian Blogathon.
The Tonga Batiks are so nice to work with. Thanks for all the interesting things to see this week.
Thanks Sew Sisters and Timeless Treasures. It would be fun to play with those Tonga batiks.
laura84watt at gmail dot com
Oh these are beautiful and I'm happy to have discovered some new blogs during this week. Thanks for the chance to win.
So many lovely colours, what to do?
Great selection of colours that would be wonderful to work with. Thanks for hosting the Blog-a-thon
Great blog hop - thanks so much!
lin dot web dot 28 at gmail.com
Love this blogathon; gives us all a chance to visit across this wonderful land.
Ooooh Tonga treats! They look so warm & cheery on this gloomy weather day.
I would so love to win these vorgeous fabrics from timeless treasures. Batiks are my absolute favorite.
I'm really enjoying "meeting" all these Canadian quilters. Thanks for hosting this!
Love the colors in the Tonga Batiks!
What great colours are in this Punch collection. Tonga treats are always beautifully put together.
Love batiks and Tonga Treats are very fun. Great colours
This has been a busy week visiting all the bloggers...it's been fun!! Thanks for yet another giveaway.
This is just such a wonderful event. Love the Tonga Treats!
I love batiks...thanks for hosting the blogathon and thanks to your wonderful sponsors.
lifeinthedoghouse@gmail.com
Great fabrics. Thanks for the chance.
Love batiks and those Tonga Treats are so pretty!
Believe it or not, I have never worked with batiks....what a great time to start! awolk at rogers dot com
Lovely batiks. Thanks for the chance to win.
Really enjoying the Canadian Blogathon.
gagnon.s@live.com
Ohhhh, gorgeous Tonga Treats! Thanks for a chance at the give-away!
Maureen
mgw070 at rogers dot com
These batiks look lovely - I make quilted journal covers and use batiks a lot so this would be a treat. Thanks,
Love those batiks, so bright! Thanks for the chance to win!
These fabrics are Gorgeous!! & Thanks for this Blogathon!! Is such fun seeing all the different pictures, meetiung new bloggers & learning new info too! :)
Love looking at everyones sites, its awesome,
kellierandell@hotmail.com
Nice projects!! Especially like your petals patchwork pot holders. Very cool. Tonga batiks are beautiful and what a 'treat'.
Thoroughly enjoying Blogathon Canada
Thank you
pchevali@mnsi.net
I haven't used Tonga Batiks before. They look fun though. Thanks for the chance.
I love the bright colours of Tonga! I just finished a cushion cover that is made of brights and I love it. Thank you for the blogathon and thank you for the opportunites to win such great prizes.
what fun this has been - thanks
Absolutely love love love the Tonga Batiks! Thanks as always Sew Sisters and Timeless Treasures.
I love Timeless Treasures batiks. I am stashing them for a future project.
tushay3(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thank you again for this fun online event! All the prizes are fantastic! My fingers are crossed. (It's hard to stitch down binding with your fingers crossed.)
What a fun week so far checking out all blogs!
The fabrics look wonderful, and colourful enough to brighten up this wintery weather.
jen dot barnard at btinternet dot com
Blogathons are always a fun way to discover new blogs.. and the opportunity to win just adds to the fun, thanks to the generous sponsers
I love Tonga treats. Thanks so much for sharing
Great giveaways...thank you for the chance.
Oh my goodness those Tonga treats are gorgeous. I've never tried em in any project so there is a hole in my stash:) Thank you Sew Sisters for Blogathon Canada..it's truly a life long ride of friends and treasures.
bluestarof2@yahoo.com
Once again, I am throwing my hat into the ring! I love tonga treats...ok..who is kidding themselves! I love material!
Ooh batiks are my absolute fabric type of fabric.
These fabrics are gorgeous, I've never had the opportunity to play with batiks, yet ;)
Thank you for the chance.
can always do with more
Beautiful giveaways you are having, thanks for the chance to win.
Love this blogathon. Thanks for putting it together.
Love batiks!
Thank you Sew Sisters Quilt Shop to organize such an event - the prices are awesome - rachel.gagnon5@sympatico.ca
my faves .. batiks !!!
I love the Tonga Treats... they are a real treat indeed!
mini tongas! How fun!
Love all the blogs, awesome idea.
looks like a fun package.
I have just spent my morning catching up on the Blogathon - what a great way to spend a Saturday.
Tonga Treats - lovingly packaged eye candy!
I have used the tonga treats before and they are a treat. nridder@hurontel.on.ca
This is a fabulous blog hop - thank you for organizing it and all the wonderful prizes!!
So happy to discover all these great canadian blogs!
What a great giveaway! Tonga Batiks are wonderful.
Love all the blogs I'm meeting!
Love those colors!!
I've had fun checking out all the blogs and have seen some wonderful projects. Thanks for putting it together.
Love these fabrics , thanks for the chance !
Tonga batiks are great- love their colors and prints. Thanks for hosting this fun blog hop- I have renewed acquaintances with blog friends and met some new blogging friends too.
Regards from Alberta,
Anna
This hop has been so fun! I like checking out new blogs. Thanks for hosting.
I've always loved, but never sewn with batiks. These are lovely!
Beautiful Batiks !!! Enjoying the blog hop.
Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous collection of batiks. I have so enjoyed this week of meeting so many new Canadian quilters. Oodles of fun!
Just catching up on some days I've missed. Thanks for so much inspiration!
t_ktl@yahoo.com
Great batiks, they are always great in so many project. Maybe another pair of slippers could be made from these since tiny strips of multi hues are used.
I just love batiks. Thanks for the chance.
I just love batiks. Thanks for the chance.
Hiya!!! I've so enjoyed meeting new northern neighbors this week. Thanks for having the giveaway. Blessed be, hugs!!! Pam
pamspretties57 at gmail dot com
I love the look of batiks but have never used them before.
Timeless Treasures has some very pretty fabrics. Thanks for hosting the blogathon.
Pretty fabrics!
I love, love, love batiks. Thanks again for hosting this.
Thanks for a chance to win some beautiful batiks.
I'm just getting into batiks.
Love these Tonga Batiks!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Pre-cuts are great fun, Thank you.
I have not used Batiks much (yet) - would love to try, though! carolynarmstrong208(at)gmail(dot)com
Pick Me!
Oh gosh! Those Tonga Treats look yummy! Loving the hop!
Thank you for a super giveaway and a chance to win.
usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com
Oh those are so cool!
Debbievpn@yahoo.ca
Never tried treats before. I am looking forward to seeing what the pattern is.
Those Tonga Treats look sumptuous!
what a great blogathon. thank you for bringing all of us Canadian quilt bloggers together it been a blast,eh
Post a Comment