The Hosts:
Linda says that she is "totally devoted to quilting" and you can see this when you visit her blog! Linda is a maker of gorgeous quilts and quilted things, a quilting teacher, and most recently a published pattern designer!
Click here to visit: Linda at Scrapmaster
Linda "loves to quilt, stitch, garden, read, cook and dabble in photography". A talented quilter and teacher, Linda's blog is a great mix of her quilts, the quilt shows she visits, her love of reading and snippets from her life.
Click here to visit: Linda at Stitch Lines
Giveaway!
Our featured sponsor today is Camelot Fabrics
Camelot Fabrics proudly offers a fresh and exclusive selection of eclectic fabric designs and products, by artists both homegrown and international. Camelot Fabrics is the official licensees to many of your favorite brands such as Archie Comics, Marvel/DC Comics, Star Wars, and Star Trek.
Follow the Camelot Design Studio blog to for great tutorials, giveaways and the latest news on their collections!
Camelot is offering a fat quarter bundle of Kate designed by Camelot Design Studio to one lucky winner!
This giveaway is now CLOSED. See our blog for the winner.
If you are a no-reply comment blogger or a Word Press blogger please leave your email address in your comment so we can contact you if you win.
Many thanks to Camelot Fabrics and Vanessa Yee for this great giveaway!
Head on over to Scrapmaster & Stitch Lines for the party!



259 comments:
1 – 200 of 259 Newer› Newest»Love the colours in this bundle
I love fat quarters! They are so versatile. Thank you for hosting Blogathon Canada!
Such a great bundle! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Haven't seen these before, but liking what I see. Thanks for the chance to win.
I really like these colors. Would love to win this.
Official licensee to Star Trek! I'm headed over there right away!
Great colours, thanks for hosting!
Both Linda's did a lovely job with their posts!
I am a fabricaholic so thanks for giving me a chance to win this beautiful fat quarter bundle.
Wonderful colors. This is such a fun hop. Clearly Canada is so beautiful judging by the photos I am seeing.
Lovely fabric bundle. Pretty colors.
Loving the hop so far! I have already discovered some lovely blogs that are new to me.
Great colours - they would look lovely in my stash:))
I love fat quarters Great Giveaway
What lovely fabrics! Thanks for a chance to win!
Kate is calling me, love the colors.
Patricia C
I love that you've been doing this.
Blogathon is such a wonderful way to meet new quilting friends. Thanks so much for hosting!
What a great collection of fabric. Thanks for the giveaway.
Pretty,pretty!
I love seeing all the Canadian quilters blogs. Thanks for organizing it.
Love the prints in the new fabric line - thanks for the chance to win some.
Love this bundle of colour! I always enjoy your Blogathon Canada.
Beautiful bundle !!
Many thanks to Camelot Fabrics and Vanessa Yee for this great giveaway! Love giveaways. Love the collection Kate : )
Great fabrics! I'm loving the blog hop!
I'm drooling! Thanks for the chance to win. I'm off to visit the hosts and hopefully meet some new Canadian bloggers!
Beautiful fabric! Thanks for the opportunity to win!.
Enjoyed my blog visits in the Marities today. Thanks for organizing.
These are beautiful fabrics!
Jackiethompson323(at)gmail.com
Love the geometric patterns. Thanks again for organizing this.
The Camelot fabrics are so pretty - perfect for my stash!
Fabulous fabrics! Love the colours!
thanks for a chance to win that wonderful bundle of fabric.
Oh those prints and colors are just yummy... yessewingisfun@yahoo.com
Such vibrant colors. Thanks for the chance.
Sweet bundle of fat quarters!
I would love to win this bundle of gorgeous fabrics��
Gorgeous!
Thanks for hosting this giveaway - fantastic opportunity!!
whoops! forgot my email address...
theruthlesscrafter (at) outlook (dot) com
love this bundle of joy
very pretty fabric :)
Thanks for the chance to meet new people and to win wonderful prizes!
wow this is a lovely bundle. thanks for a chance.
awesome fabrics! thanks for the chance to win!
chrissiewunderlich@hotmail.com
Thanks for hosting the blogathon. It is a great way to connect with fellow Canadian quilt lovers.
What fun to see all the gorgeous quilting out on the other side of Canada!
t_ktl@yahoo.com
These colors are beautiful Thanks for the chance!
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to win these nice fat quarters! rachel.gagnon5@sympatico.ca
The colours in this bundle are just great! The blog hop is wonderful, I just visited all the NS blogs and will be going to the other Maritime provinces this afternoon! A fantastic event - inspiring, and so much fun! Thank you, Sew Sisters.
What fun fabrics , thanks for the chance to win !!
Am having fun following this Blogathon daily.
I love the brightness of this bundle. Thanks for the give away! jacklynnsteven at netzero dot com
Gorgeous fat quarters, my mind is spinning with ideas! thanks for the chance to win!
Thank you for this great blogathon! sarah@forrussia.org
What a beautiful bundle of fabric
Took me a day but I finally figured out how see what is going on with the blogothon...REFRESH and get the day to day info! Thanks again for hosting creative talent!
WOW great fabric colours in this bundle!
What a great way for a cross country quilt show. Thanks so much for hosting this blog athon.
beautiful fabrics. Thanks so much for sharing
I'd love to win these gorgeous fabrics!
These beautiful fabrics would look great in the next project I have in mind. Thanks for this opportunity.
What a wonderful way to start my day - finding inspiration. Thanks for the chance to win the fat quarters.
Thanks for hosting Blogathon Canada again. Love the bundle of fabric.
Follower from Oklahoma, USA. Loved your post today. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com
Great bundle! Really enjoying the Blogathon!
I am excited to enter your contest for the fat quarters from Camelot. Looking forward to reading all the blogs!
I am excited to enter your contest for the fat quarters from Camelot. Looking forward to reading all the blogs!
love the patterns and the colours, wow.
I desperately need more fat quarters :3
Great stack of fabrics :)
I love the prints! Here's hoping. Thanks!
I'm loving the chance to read some new quilting blogs!
Loving the blogathon so far!
There are so many blog hops and giveaways at the moment, I am running out of things to say! Thank you for the chance.
Lovely collection for your giveaway!! Thanks for the chance!!
Such lovely fabrics. Thanks for the giveaway and for hosting the Blogathon.
very pretty colours!!!! love the fat quarters
Fantastic collection!!
So pretty! Great bundle!
Interesting combo of graphic lines and retro colors!
Lindalynn56@gmail.com
Even though my name is not Kate, I'd have no trouble using these lovely fabrics. Thanks.
What a gorgeous bundle of fabrics! -- soparkaveataoldotcom
This is a great bundle of fabric.
highbrown691@hotmail.com
Wonderful way to see quilters from across Canada.this is sew much fun.thanks for being the hostess.
I would love to win the beautiful fabric and colors in this bundle.
debrapugh@comcast.net
Thanks for the chance. One can never have too many fat quarters! They are so versatile!
I love fat quarters. Gives me so much more variety.
jacquiebonneau40@gmail.com
Sweet ! Thanks for hosting this great event Sew Sisters.
Lori
I am not familiar with Camelot fabrics so this is a great introduction.
I am not familiar with Camelot fabrics so this is a great introduction.
Lovely fabric bundle!
Yum! I would love to get my hands on that gorgeous bundle. Thanks!
Kate is beautiful!
I used a Camelot fabric in one of my first quilts, and I still love it.
Those are great colours in that bundle!
Beautiful bundle. Thanks for the chance.
janie.mccombs(at)yahoo.com
Just found your site from camelot fabrics blog. That bundle is so pretty!
Fat quarters are a staple in my stash. Thanks for hosting. This is my first Blogathon - loving it.
Ahhhhhh!!! Those are wonderful colours!!!!
Great giveaway - my fingers are crossed!
oohh kate fabric is gorgeous....wonderful blog a thon!
beautiful fabric
Beautiful! Thank you for the giveaway.
Love that bundle!!
Wow what a great little stack of fabric! Thanks for the chance.
I'm loving Blogathon Canada - we have so many talented quilters!
I love this blog hop & the fabric bundle is awesome! Thanks for a chance to win.
Debbie
===^..^===
Yeah!! love the giveaway
Love those colors. Nice bundle!!
Another great day of hopping! Thanks to our Maritime hosts today too, and thanks for the chance!
beautiful colors in this bundle
love the colours in this bundle, would fit right in.
Love the bold pattern. svonfumetti at yahoo dot com
I am loving the colors in this bundle! Thank you so much for the chance to win this lovely bundle.
Really nice fabric bundle!
Good luck everyone. Love those FQ colours.
Love the colours !
Fun hop, love touring around Canada, seeing the sites, meeting the wonderful people and seeing what they made.
24Tangent@gmail.com
nICE FABRICS!mumbird3(at)gmail(dot)com
Gorgeous bundle!
I love fat quarters Great Giveaway
I love blog hops. It's so much fun! Great fabrics.
Can't wait to hop over to all of the Maritime Bloggers! So Fun!
Thanks for the opportunity to win this bundle with the great geometric designs
nridder@hurontel.on.ca
The scenery and quilts on these blogs are breathtaking. It's a joy to visit talented quilters like them and be part of it all.
It is so fun meeting all of the bloggers.
Looks very nice
beautiful fabric, thanks so much
erin2470@hotmail.com
Enjoying the blog hop. Thanks for the give aways!
I love the Kate FQs! Thanks for the chance to win!
Thanks for hosting this blogathon and for the giveaway!
What beautiful fabrics! Excited to find this blog hop.
Really nice bundle from Camelot. I signed up to get Camelot's newsletter. I've been enjoying touring Canada through the blogs. I never realized Canada had so many bloggers but then again a year ago I didn't know what a blog was. kthurn@bektel.com
This is always the best hop! Thank you for the fun.
Love the colors in the bundle!
Love, love, love, love fat quarters!! Very cute bundle. Really enjoying the blogathon.
Yes, love these colours. Thanks for the offer :)
It's a lot of fun visiting the various Bloggers sites. Thanks for this opportunity for us Canadians! That Camelot bundle is looking like a very sweet tote-bag with dividers to me.
Cheers.
Fat quarter fun!!Thank yoU!
You can never have to many fat quarters:) Thanks
More fabric!
Such a gorgeous bundle!
Beautiful fabrics in the bundle!
A great bundle of fat quarters!
Love the fabrics! Thanks for the giveaway!
I am having fun following this blogathon. Always nice to find new blogs to check out. Thanks for the chance at some super fabrics!
Beautiful fabrics and great blogthon
Just beautiful! And I am loving these Canadian blogs!
ecboeringa@gmail.com
Love the bundle. Thanks so much for the nice giveaway.
Looks yummy, thanks for the chance to win.
Thanks for a Canadian blogathon.
Awesome colours!!
Very pretty fabrics! Thanks for the chance to win!
fresh, lovely colours. Thanks for the giveaway.
lin dot web dot 28 at gmail.com
I am really enjoying the Canadian blogathon and all the glorious quilts. The fabric bundle is a great prize to share!
Fabrics look great. Interesting blogs!
Love that fabric! I don't think I've seen that line before - very nice, anyway!
(clumsy.chord(AT)gmail.com)
love this grouping. thanks for the chance. Patti
one of my quilts is going to be using Fat Quarters in my stash - regardless of color ;-)
Already, this is a great blogathon. So much fun to focus on the Northern Neighbors. Thanks.
Such a fun looking bundle!
Beautiful fabrics! Enjoying the hop and finding new and inspiring blogs to follow.
Thank you for a super giveaway and a chance to win.
usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com
Cute bundle. Thanks for the chance.
Lovely fabric - nice colors and prints!
Wat a modern fabric. Love it.
Lovely colors and neat name! Thanks.
Stunning array of colours! Love Blogathon Canada and Sew Sisters. This is my second year and I get more and more inspired to be more creative.
Nice bundle of fabrics!
Just enjoy this blogathon - it's so nice to see Canadian bloggers are out there too!
What a gorgeous line! Thanks Sew Sisters and Camelot.
Yippee! I'm off to visit the Maritimes....
Thanks for fun Hop & chance to win this cool Bundle!!
This fabric is beautiful, thanks for the chance to win. Have a great day!
dawnm1993 at gmail dot com
Oh my goodness. Love this bundle. Thanks for the chance!
Having fun checking out all the blogs, thanks so much for organizing, I'd love to win a fat quarter bundle of Kate.
I love geometric prints, thanks for the chance, and the great event!
Wow what a great bundle
Oh! Canada.....what a great hop !
zanalou999@gmail.com
Love the fabrics. With 7 grandsons and 14 nephews, lead the way to DC comics and Star Wars fabrics.
tushay3(at)yahoo(dot)com
Having so much fun on this blog hop! Love the colors of the giveaway bundle!
The Lindas did us proud with their hosting and hospitality. Your give-aways are very generous.
I have a lot of 'nerds' in my family and they would love anything marvel, dc or star trek!
great geometric patterns in the fabric
Thanks for the chance :) nnonaihr@hotmail.co.uk
Beautiful fabric bundle! Thanks for the opportunity to win it!
What lovely fabrics and Kate just happens to be my daughter-in-law's name. She became a mom of twin girls just two months ago.
the only bit of Canada I've been to so far is the Maritimes - PEI to be exact! what fun!
Thanks for the chance!
What fun! Thanks for the spectacular giveaways as well as a fun hop.
Another day of blog hopping!
Love this combination of colours! Thanks for blogathons and connecting quilters across our country!
queenanne@shaw.ca
I would love to win this bundle. Beautiful fabric.
What great bundle! Loving this blogathon! Thanks!
Happy to discover more blogs!
Great prize, thanks for the chance!
Thank you for the chance to win :)
Love the Camelot Fabrics and the great colors!
What a lovely bundle!
I love the patterns! I would love this fabric.
Indeed a most appropriate name for this collection. Feminine and sassy too.
Thanks for Blogathon Canada.
It Rocks!
Post a Comment