We're giving away FOUR Kona Solids 30th Anniversary Tote bags!
And you have FOUR chances to enter!
Leave a comment on this post to enter to win One Kona Solids 30th Anniversary Tote bag!
And enter on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for 3 more chances!
Winners will be chosen Wednesday, May 13th!
Good Luck!

105 comments:
Love the kona oolours and the bag.
So fun! Love all the colours! :)
So fun! Love all the colours! :)
Super cute totes!
Great give away. Thanks for hosting. Mrscummings2u at Gmail dot com
Beautiful Kona colour
Pretty rainbow colours! Would love to have them and add to the collection :)
I would love to win. Love the bag and colors
Love the tote....
Those are very cute bags!!
I could always use another tote bag!
Awesome bag!!! I'd love to win one!!! Thanks!!
I'd be the envy of every fabric shop I visited with one of these!! Thanks for the chance! Love Kona!
Love the Kona Solids for modern quilting.
I love Kona solids and the tote!
Kona solids are so lovely and wining this beautiful bag would rock
Cute tote bag!
Love those true colors sew peacefully. dsm_56@yahoo.com
Beautiful bags!
Love the bright colours best bag to carry around
erin2470@hotmail.com
Very fun! Thank you! :)
The Kona bag is "sew" beautiful!
Those bags are huge! Great for grocery shopping.
I have always loved working with solids - even as far back as when there was only solid polycotton broadcloth to choose lovely colours from.
Love Kona solids!!
I love, love, love the Kona colors and I could sure use that tote bag....
ohhh yaaaa would be proud to carry this tote around town very pretty.....happyness04431@yahoo.com
I love Kona solids ! They have Such vibrant colors!
Love these totes!
I love Kona fabrics. They're great.
Awesome prize ... thank you for the chance to win!
I'd love on of these to "tote" around all the fabulous fabrics I purchased at your online "Mother's Day Sale" :)
would love to win one of the tote.
rachel.gagnon5@sympatico.ca
oh, love love love the bag! Is it available for purchase?
I would so love a rainbow tote bag!
I would love this as a treat for being good at the dentist on the 13th....a wonderful motivator
Gorgeous tote bag, Kona's colors are so rich and vibrant.
Such a colorful bag! Thanks for the chance to win!!
Love the bag
so cute and colourful!
love the fun colors
YES!!! I want it :)
What a fabulous prize to win. Love Kona fabrics and solids are great!!!!
A nice colourful bag for travelling.
Great bag for stuffing full of fabric purchases!
Every quilter's dream!
These are wonderful! I need one for sure.
Love those bags! A perfect tote to use for fabrics!
Happy Anniversary Kona! Thanks Sew Sisters!
Love the colors in that bag.
Happy Anniversary wishes to Kona!!! I am such a total Tote "addict"!!! Am Squeeeeeling with delight at the chance to win this most Awesome tote!!! giggle.....
Very Nice - Thanks
Thank you for the chance to win.
What a fabulous bag.
tracinecharest at Gmail dot com
Love the tote. Please count me in!
Beautiful bags. I would love to own one. Thanks for the chance.
What a great tote, I'd love to win one!
tstanulis@verizon.net
Awesome bag! thank you for the opportunity to win it.
Colorful nod Cool!
LOVE KONA!!!
Too cute!!!
Love Kona cottons
are they filled with kona fabrics, hope,hope.
Thanks for the opportunity to win these awesome fabrics! Good luck everyone!
Have never used them-would love to try them!
Shine on!
Kelley
super cute!
HI, great useful totes! Thanks for a nice giveaway!
HAPPY SPRING!
msstitcher1214@gmail.com
Oh my, those bags are super cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
Lovely, I really need a new tote bag!
Great tote; great Kona colors! Thanks for the chance to win.
Would love one of these!!!
Great prize! Such a pretty bag!
Such a fabulous looking tote and what fun it would be to win one!
What a wonderful, colourful tote.
If I win, the guild members will be very happy for me but sad for themselves.
I love Sew Sisters and I adore that they are in Canada!!!
Sew colorful!! kthurn@bektel.com
Sweet! Good luck to everyone.
So cute!!
I love Kona! So many great colors and wonderful, strong fabric.
reillyr2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Love the totes! Looks like pixels! :)
I love the bags! They're so colourful, just like Kona Solids!
Love the bags! Love Kona Solids!
Awesome giveaway!
usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com
I can see how useful a bag that size and strength could be..
Kona colors are the best!
yessewingisfun@yahoo.com
Kona fabric is wonderful. So many colors. Love the bag.
I've been wanting this bag forever! I love it.
Cute bag!
cwayons@yahoo.com
I need one of those!
Would love a bag!
Oh, cute bags! Thanks for the chance!
Thanks for a chance to win!
Love Kona and always need more totes
Love these totes!
That is the cutest tote! Love Kona! How fun would it be to shop with that colourful cheer?!
Love love it!! I need it!!
Ooooh, great for bringing my show and share to quilt guild meetings!!
What fun - yes please!!!
Very cool and colourful bag! dacbr225@aol.com
What a rainbow prize give away!
Kona cotton is the best! Thanks for give away!
Kona love! Awesome :)
Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous colors in Kona fabrics and the bag!!
Love Kona Colors. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com
I love, love Kona fabric. Thanks for the chance.
Heck ya! I'd love to win one of these fun bags!
Post a Comment