Friday, November 28, 2008

RSS Feed and a bit of a Teaser...

Hey Y'all - I hope you are enjoying the blustery weather. We are hunkered down in the store getting all sorts of new goodies ready for you!

I have been writing the newsletter and am really excited about our new class schedule! I should have it ready and published by Monday!

Ann has been busy cutting kits and making samples and we should have more about our new "Not Quite a Block Of the Month" Program tomorrow.
The real purpose of this post is to let you know that you can now subscribe to this blog using the RSS subscribe to buttons located up in the left hand corner of your screen! Many thanks to Dawn for dropping by the store today and helping me get that set up. I love learning new little tricks like that - muchas gracias Dawn!





1 comment:

dawn. said...

It was my pleasure. I love the store and am happy to help.