Saturday, January 17, 2009

Free Block of the Month from Bunny Hill!

My Snowman Basket done in 100% wool
on a flannel background!



A Tisket A Tasket Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs is starting an adorable basket themed block of the month and it is absolutely free! I was captivated by Cottons 'n Wool wool felt version. This one was done on a flannel background. I have been itching to start a wool felt project so this seemed like just the right opportunity! I used 100% wool felt from National Non-Wovens, DMC floss and a Timeless Treasures mottled tan flannel for the background.




2 comments:

Betweens said...

Judy..I see you got hooked!! it is just to cute a BOM to pass up! great block and with those wonderful flannels

Judy said...

Oh quite right - Deb was the one who got me turned onto this! Thanks Deb! I had a great time on my day off sitting and stitching this cutie!