Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket 2 ... Redwork Too!

I don't know about the rest of you but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for February 5th to roll around to see what the second block in the Tisket a Tasket Block of the Month Program would be.

To my delight it was a basket full of birds and was just to my taste. Anne also included redwork directions to give people another creative way to use her patterns. Of course I couldn't resist the redwork so started that too!




Here is a cute grouping of red and white fabric perfect for setting redwork blocks!



Redwork Fat Quarter Pack




We have Bunny Hill Designs' new Pattern - Arnie available now as well -- isn't he adorable? Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Betweens said...

Oh my Arnie is just to cute a pattern..and your redwork is just so gorgeous..i love the fabrics to go with it too.. you are always thinkin' love it, love it, love it!!