Monday, August 3, 2009

What I did On My Summer Vacation

I 'm back from a week fishing with my hubby and sons. The weather was pretty good...at least for this "bummer" of a "summer" that we are having. While they are fishing I get to work on my quilting projects and this year I brought along some stitcheries from Bareroots.


I finished up another Little Stitchie ... this one is called "Seasons Come" ... we have the kits available for sale and they are only $9.99.



I also got a good jump start on our next block of the month program...it will be starting in October with registration starting in September. I will provide all the nitty gritty details soon but in the meantime here is a sneak peak at some of the blocks:

2 comments:

pennyquilts said...

ooohhh....the new block of the month looks interesting - looking forward to hearing details

Betweens said...

Embroiderie and quilting together are so in right now!! your blocks are adorable. there are numerous patterns now with the mixture and they are so great to travel with.
Did you catch the big one??