Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Shows and Hopscotch From Red Rooster

I am back from a week away ... unfortunately it looks like I missed some magnificent weather here at home! It really does seem that spring has sprung early here in Ontario!
I would like to mention a few of the big events happening this spring:

First off we will be having our annual Easter Egg Hunt on April 3rd.
On April 16th I am heading to Abbotsford, BC for the Sewing and Crafts Show.
On April 30th we will be at a new show at Bingemans in Kitchener called Sew West Fest 2010
Then on May27th we will be returning to St. Jacob's for the Annual Quilt Festival.

Our annual stock up for summer sale will be on May 10, 11 and 12th.

I will provide more details here and on our website as we get closer to the events.


I have just added some new goodies online including this great grouping from Red Rooster: Hopscotch


1 comment:

felicity said...

SO EXCITED that you're coming out West!