Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Quiltmaker vs. The Big Red Balls


Well I know it has been very quiet on the old blog lately. I have to apologize but days after the Creative Festival I flew down to Argentina to take on the Big Red Balls on Wipeout Canada! Under the guise of "The Quiltmaker" I made way through a series of obstacles competing with 19 other crazy contestants in an attempt to win $50,000. The episode will be airing on TV Tropolis in the spring and I will post the date as soon as it is available. Here are a couple of pictures of our crazy group as a sneak preview:







I'm the one in the red t-shirt that says I love Quilting!

These pictures were taken by Alanna Baker - thanks for the facebook sharesies Alanna!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you are standing totally still in the middle of a lot of crazyness! Were you scared?>

fiberchick said...

Congratulations! Glad you made it home in one piece. You should throw a Wipeout party at the store and roll in a big screen for the occasion. Any injuries? We missed you!

Betweens said...

I don`t believe it I just keep think`n how much pain these people must be in when they are done. you have alot of guts hope you won the 50,000!!

Kristen said...

That is so funny because a good friend of mine is also part of that cast - small world connections.