Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fundamentals Sew - Along Week 27

Hi Everyone:

     I hope you are all staying cool.  My sewing room is in the basement which at this time of year suits me fine.  As you probably know we are expanding the store, so things are a little turned upside down lately.  It will be worth it in the end as it is going to look beautiful!  In the mean time I carved out a place in the classroom to work on this weeks blocks.



Fundamentals Factory
This weeks block is another easy one.  It is called Magic Box.  I wish I could take credit for giving you the easy blocks on the days that we have heat a  wave but unfortunately it's just happening that way.  If you are using Thangles or any of the other paper piecing papers, use the 2 1/4" finished size half square triangles.   Assemble in the same fashion as the diagram below.



Magic Box Segments
Your finished blocks should look like this.  


Finished Magic Box Blocks
See you next week!

1 comment:

Betweens said...

I think the Quilty Angel is overlooking your shoulder when these patterns come up!
The quilts are looking fantastic...both of them stay cool. Love the new additions to the store it just looks so outstanding!!