Friday, March 21, 2008

Attention All Chocoholics

We just got in the most adorable panel! Hard to see online but each of the little squares has a hilarious little chocoholics saying...

"Warning Chocolholic in Residence"
"Chocolate Comes with a Price...Control Top Panty Hose"
"If you have melted chocolate on your hands you are eating it too slowly".
Here is the link to buy it online...Make Mine Chocolate Panel

Here is the co-ordinate with all sorts of bonbons on a pink background!
Also new this week is double sided minkee - it is so thick and soft you won't believe it ...just add binding and you will have a baby blankie that is sure to become a favorite!

2 comments:

chris said...

this fabric is too funny - I got a panel today - it cracks me up.

Shannon McCardle said...

I confess.....I'm a chocoholic too.....I couldn't resist this panel either.....no will power...nope...none at all! Shannon