Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Fever - Sew Sisters are Paying Your Tax all Week!



I checked the weather forecast this morning and I couldn't believe my eyes - 7 degrees on Wednesday? Is spring finally on its way? I might have a touch of spring fever but I have decided to pay the tax for you all week. Just print out this blog entry and bring it in the store - or order anything online and type Spring Fever in the message line when you check out and I will pay your PST and GST/. This offer is valid until Saturday at 5 pm.

We have an adorable new book in the store called Copy Cat Quilts. First published in the 1980's, this award-winning pattern has been updated with contemporary quilting techniques. Feature kitties in a bed quilt, a wall hanging, and pillows, and cuddle up with a furry feline doll. Find tips on working with textured fabrics like Minkee and chenille.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That amounts to an additional 13% off - Judy you must have more than spring fever - see you in the store tomorrow!!!

Tina in Maple said...

I have that book from the old days! They are tesselating cats and really cute -- i wonder what is new in this version? Tina