Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Big Thank You to All Our Friends in Rouge Valley

Last night Sandy and I had the pleasure of visiting Rouge Valley Quilter's Guild. I have been down to a meeting with them before and they are a feisty and fun lot of gals! Oh how I wish it weren't such a long haul for me or I would be there every month to enjoy the fun. I want to thank all the members who gave us such a warm welcome and also to those who shopped at our booth - we really appreciate it!.

If any readers are in East Toronto or the Pickering area I encourage to visit one of the guild meetings. The General Meeting is held on the fourth Tuesday of every month from September to May (except December) from 7:30pm to 9:30pm. The meetings are held at St. Joseph's Church Hall - 200 Morrish Road, Scarborough. The meeting includes Guest Speakers, block of the month, display of member's quilts and access to the Guild's library of over 500 books on quilting. Coffee, tea and cookies are provided. Please remember to "lug-a-mug". Rouge Valley welcomes all quilters...especially beginners!

Thanks Again ladies!

No comments: