Friday, August 1, 2008

Fall Schedule - Now Available

Well ladies ... the fall schedule is ready! We have paper copies in the store. If you would like one mailed to you please email me with your full address at judy@sew-sisters.com. There is a PDF file available if you would like that please send me an email as well.

Our web mistress Maria Michaels Designs is hard at work getting all the classes up on our website ... I have been inundating her with updates, changes, tweaks, and pictures so check back in a week or so and it should be all hunky dory by them! She is about half-finished at the time of this posting ... but I can assure you that is entirely my fault not hers!

We have an awesome roster of classes for you to choose from. From traditional to art quilting, from embroidery to knitting, from beginner to advanced there truly is something for everyone.

Here is a sneak peak at Irene Dewar's breathtaking Darjeeling Quilt:

Have a great long weekend everyone...I will be gone fishing but the store will be OPEN on Saturday from 10:00 - 5:00, closed Sunday and Monday and then back open as usual Tuesday to Friday 10:00 - 5:30.

No comments: