Friday, December 26, 2008

Not A Creature Was Stirring...Except We Three Mice

Well one things for sure...when it is too quiet in the store or on the blog it means I have been up to something! Karen, Freddie and I have been cooking up a huge Boxing Week Surprise for all of you! We are clearing 500 bolts of fabric...that's right...500 for $5/yard!


Here is just a peek at some of the goodies on sale!


There are blenders, novelties, Kaffe Fassett, orientals, florals, landscape prints … you will even find some surprises for 1.99 and 2.99! You can shop online or in the store. There's something for everyone and if you need backing fabrics this is a great opportunity. All fabric is from top manufacturers such as Moda, Hofmann, Robert Kaufman, RJR, P&B and so on.
The store is open regular hours ... except for New Year's Day when we will be closed. Online shopping is of course open all the time and we will do everything we can to get your orders out within one business day.

5 comments:

Betweens said...

I would like to visit your store I hope you are open on Sat so that I can spend some money!! looks like a great sale.

Judy said...

Yes we are open today (Saturday) from 10:00 - 5:00 ... hope to see you! Judy

Anonymous said...

Just too good to miss!

Joyce said...

Wow your telling me. I found too many great things. I bought 2 huge bags and it hardly cost anything. Joyce

pwl said...

Funny, you didn't LOOK like mice when we visited ;-)