There are blenders, novelties, Kaffe Fassett, orientals, florals, landscape prints … you will even find some surprises for 1.99 and 2.99! You can shop online or in the store. There's something for everyone and if you need backing fabrics this is a great opportunity. All fabric is from top manufacturers such as Moda, Hofmann, Robert Kaufman, RJR, P&B and so on.
The store is open regular hours ... except for New Year's Day when we will be closed. Online shopping is of course open all the time and we will do everything we can to get your orders out within one business day.
5 comments:
I would like to visit your store I hope you are open on Sat so that I can spend some money!! looks like a great sale.
Yes we are open today (Saturday) from 10:00 - 5:00 ... hope to see you! Judy
Just too good to miss!
Wow your telling me. I found too many great things. I bought 2 huge bags and it hardly cost anything. Joyce
Funny, you didn't LOOK like mice when we visited ;-)
Post a Comment