The store is just chock-a-block full of new fabric and other goodies...all of our new fabric for the spring shows is arriving! There are oodles of new batiks, thimbleberries, blenders and tone on tones as well as the following groupings.
There is a gorgeous little grouping of blue and white English China prints...perfect for tablerunners and placemats! Besides the focus print shown we have several pretty blenders to accompany it!
Also of interest are 6 spectacular ombre prints which are extremely usefuly for applique and small piecing.
If Tea Time isn't your thing we also received this exquisite collection of oriental prints from Hoffman ... black, gold and red and highlighted with metallic gold. They have a gorgeous hand with a sateen finish!
Also, we have several more jelly rolls on sale for 25% off!
The jelly rolls on sale are:
- Charisma ... a retro style grouping in muted shades of raspberry, blue and green
- Moda Fig and Plum Jelly Roll ... lovely collection by Fig Tree in greens and mauves
- Heritage Collection ... 19th century reproductions
- American Primer ... red, white and blue ... a classic!
- Moda Marbles Brights Jelly Roll ... red, royal, cream, purple etc.
- Moda Marbles Warm Colours Jelly Roll ... navy, forest, burgundy etc.
- Moda Portobello Market Jelly Roll ... muted florals in country tones
- Moda Tranquiltiy Jelly Roll ... funky modern florals by Sandy Gervais
- Moda Wildflower Serenade Jelly Roll ... saturated florals in country tones.
New on the bookshelf:
Easy Striped Tablerunner
Link To The '30s (Quilts we Didn't Inherit)