Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Abbotsford Bound!



Well -- we are trying something new! I am off to Abbotsford this weekend for the Sewing and Crafts show at Abbotsford Tradex, 1190 Cornell Street, Abbotsford, BC. It will be on April 16 & 17, 2010 from 9:00 - 6:00. Felicity, My BFF from High School who is a dedicated quilter and has the most dazzling smile will be helping me out! If you want to find out a little about Felicity she has a blog: http://felicityquilts.blogspot.com/ and I know she would really appreciate it if you would stop by for a visit!


We are bringing all sorts of goodies and bargains galore! I am really looking forward to meeting some of our West Coast Customers and hopefully will be able to entice all the BC quilters to have a visit to our website: http://www.sew-sisters.com/.


Don't worry everyone else Jeannie and Sandy will be in all weekend to help you - be sure to drop by and say "hi"!


Today we received two new Stonehenge Collections: Stonehenge - Celebration Metallic and
Stonehenge - Celestial Metallic. All of the fabrics in these groups are accented with metallic gold and are priced at only $12.99/metre. They are an absolutely spectacular addition to the immensely popular Stonehenge line.

3 comments:

felicity said...

Aw shucks.

I'm so looking forward to the show and to having tons of time for visiting while I help Judy at her booth.

Cathi said...

Have a successful and fun time! B.C. sounds like a great place to be going!

quiltmom said...

Have a great time in BC Judy- it sounds like a fun time. By the way, my fabrics arrived Judy- the K Fassett fabrics are stunning- I am really happy with them and they came very quickly.
Thanks so much for the great service. I am sure that others will find your on line store a great place to shop.
Regards,
Anna