Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And the Winner Is...

The winner of this year's grand prize in the Easter Egg Hunt is Cathi Godwin of Toronto Ontario!

Cathi was so excited to be the winner and she blogged all about it! Cathi writes a wonderful blog detailing her handquilting adventures with her faithful companions Smudge and Lester and the recalcitrant Mr. Q.O. It is well with a little visit - her work (all by hand) is exceptional!

Here is a little sneak peak of her work:

Here is the link to her blog - I hope you take a minute to visit it -- you will be richly rewarded!

2 comments:

Betweens said...

I continuously visit her blog!! she has 2 gorgeous kitties..good for her!! I am sure with all the quilts she is making the frame will come in handy

quiltmom said...

Congratulations to Cathi- She has a terrific blog and I love her two cats- I am sure she is going to really enjoy all the treasures in your giveaway.
Regards,
Anna