Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kiddie Prints from Hoffman & French General from Moda

We have even more new fabric lines to share with you!
First up are two new kiddie groupings from Hoffman: To The Rescue and Tweet Tweet . These are gorgeous prints with an up-market feel to them. They are priced at only $11.10/metre or $9.99/yard. Click here to Purchase Online: Tweet Tweet and To The Rescue
The second grouping is by French General for Moda and is called Rouenneries - there are eleven prints to choose from and they are also only $11.10/metre (9.99/yard). The linen texture is spectacular! Click here to purchase online: Rouenneries .

1 comment:

Betweens said...

I could go for that gorgeous french general fabric.. but then I am a great Moda fan!! I am counting the days for the sale..mother and friend will be coming with me...LOL as my husband says when I go on these expeditions..flame on (card abuse)