Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Best Press Has Arrived!



I have brought in Mary Ellen's Best Press Products . We have some small 6 ounce bottles in Lavender Fields, Citrus Grove, Caribbean Beach & Scent Free scents. As well as large 16 oz. spray bottles for once you are hooked!



When you use Best Press there's no flaking, clogging, or white residue on dark fabrics. A special stain shield protects fabrics and helps resist wrinkles. Best of all ,it's more effective than any starch you've ever used. The scents are light and fresh - I especially love the Citrus Grove. There is a scent free best press for those who are sensitive to fragrances.

I know I'm not the only ironing addict out there...when I had my first son we lived in a small bungalow with wood floors. I used to set the ironing board up in the bedroom beside the bed so I could put things away as soon as they were done. When I iron, I use a steam generator iron and a lot - and I mean a lot of starch. Apparently starch will leave a residue on a wood floor that makes it as slippery as an ice rink. My hubby would come home and walk in the bedroom in his socks and slide all over the place. One night we went visiting his mom and he started bragging about what a good housewife I am and how I always had the floors waxed to perfection. I know it is wrong...but I didn't correct him! I'm sure she was aware that modern hardwood doesn't require waxing but she didn't say anything either. At any rate, now he does the laundry and floors just aren't "waxed" like they used to be.

4 comments:

Kate said...

You are the nerdiest nerd in nerdville...but that's why we love you!

Anonymous said...

Nerds rock!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

That is too funny!! I love Best Press...I have the unscented stuff and it really does a great job. I used it for a quilt with four circles appliqued over top of one another....didn't want to use steam a seam for that...it worked great and the circles really kept their shape.

Linda said...

My new best fav!!