Saturday, September 13, 2008

Funny Quilt Name Generator

Well I'm back from a fabuolous, exhilhirating and very busy day at the Kitchener Knitter's Fair. Someone reminded me about this hilarious site:

http://www.thequiltingpost.com/QuiltyNames.htm

You just enter your name and it will give you an official quilting nickname... mine is :

Imperial Highness of Of Countless UFO’s
How true it is! I might have business cards made up with my new "title". What's your quilty name... please post in the comments!

13 comments:

Judy said...

Oh and Hilma's is Countess Scant Quarter Inch Seeker

Judy said...

...and Sandy is Curvaceous Hottie Crazy Quilter and Monika is... Her Illustrious Highness Late Night Stitcher

Judy said...

And Ann is Viscountess Seasonal Fabric Collector

Sandra said...

And Sandra is Hot Mama Binding Procrastinator ... rotfl!!!

Well - one part is right, anyways!!!

Lynn said...

I'm ... Duchess Fat Quarter Stroller

Rosalie said...

and Rosalie is Her Illustrious Highness of never buys less than one yard

Susan said...

I was Baronetress of unsewing ... that's very true!!!!

Margaret said...

I was Empress Thread Enhancement Expert ... I don't even know what thread enhancement is!

Sue said...

I was Her Illustrious Highness Cumpulsive Stash Enhancer. That's the truth!

Barb said...

And I was Curvaceous Hottie whose car knows its way to the local quilt shop. That is definately the truth!

Mark said...

I was His Royal Highness How Many Color-Ways Does This Come In Wonderer ... its funny but I hit refresh a few times to find the right name for me.

Trish said...

This is so funny. Everyone's names crack me up. I was Baroness Ima Batik Maniac

Kristin said...

For me it was: Divine High Priestess Tone-on-Tone Fabric Coveter