http://www.thequiltingpost.com/QuiltyNames.htm
You just enter your name and it will give you an official quilting nickname... mine is :
Imperial Highness of Of Countless UFO’s
How true it is! I might have business cards made up with my new "title". What's your quilty name... please post in the comments!
13 comments:
Oh and Hilma's is Countess Scant Quarter Inch Seeker
...and Sandy is Curvaceous Hottie Crazy Quilter and Monika is... Her Illustrious Highness Late Night Stitcher
And Ann is Viscountess Seasonal Fabric Collector
And Sandra is Hot Mama Binding Procrastinator ... rotfl!!!
Well - one part is right, anyways!!!
I'm ... Duchess Fat Quarter Stroller
and Rosalie is Her Illustrious Highness of never buys less than one yard
I was Baronetress of unsewing ... that's very true!!!!
I was Empress Thread Enhancement Expert ... I don't even know what thread enhancement is!
I was Her Illustrious Highness Cumpulsive Stash Enhancer. That's the truth!
And I was Curvaceous Hottie whose car knows its way to the local quilt shop. That is definately the truth!
I was His Royal Highness How Many Color-Ways Does This Come In Wonderer ... its funny but I hit refresh a few times to find the right name for me.
This is so funny. Everyone's names crack me up. I was Baroness Ima Batik Maniac
For me it was: Divine High Priestess Tone-on-Tone Fabric Coveter
Post a Comment