My last order got delivered today (THANK YOU!). Is it too early to go shopping again?
Judy can you save me the gentle grace fabric. I want to get repeats for a 4 patch posy!! please please I will come on Wed to p/u.. Feb 3 i will be at the door when you open!!
Of course I will save it - the background is way lighter than it looks in the picture ... almost a Christmas red!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My last order got delivered today (THANK YOU!). Is it too early to go shopping again?
Judy can you save me the gentle grace fabric. I want to get repeats for a 4 patch posy!! please please I will come on Wed to p/u.. Feb 3 i will be at the door when you open!!
Of course I will save it - the background is way lighter than it looks in the picture ... almost a Christmas red!
Post a Comment