Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fundamentals Sew Along - week 13

Hi Everyone:
I hope everyone has had even a little time to stitch last week.  I know I carved out an evening to make a small  quilted bag for my camera.


I must apologize for this blog  post being a day late.  Yesterday was a crazy day!  We were so busy  that I thought I would post in the evening.   I made the blocks during the day, went home got all set up to blog and realized I had made next weeks blocks instead.  I have just finished  this weeks blocks which are called King's Crown.  I really like anything that has flying geese segments in it.   This block is a variation of a square in a square block.


King's Crown Block


Just thought I would check in and see how you are doing with your blocks. I know I have a bit of catching up to do for my personal blocks. Let me know if you are quilting along with me or you are saving them up to do them at once or a few at a time. Post a comment and we will draw for a free fat quarter. Happy stitching everyone. See you next week. Jeannie

4 comments:

Magnolia said...

I quilt along with you! When you did the variation to the snowball block, I realized it was good to see the finished block so that I could "play" with the colours.

Carol said...

Hey Magnolia... would you like to add the pictures of your blocks to our flickr group so Jeannie can see them?
http://www.flickr.com/groups/fundamentalssewalong/

Magnolia said...

Hi Carol, I don't know how!!! I set up a Flickr account, but I don't know how to link my photos to the group. I can only see Sew Sister blocks and no one else's.

Carol said...

Hi Magnolia.
I've sent you an invitation to join the Fundamentals Sew Along group on Flickr. Once you join you'll see a link that says:
Group Pool (Add Photos)
Click on Add Photos and it will take you to your photostream. Choose the picture you want to add and you're done!
Let me know if you need any help. You can email me at carols@sew-sisters.com