I know this is a very busy time for some people, but I hope you have time to work on the last 3 blocks of this quilt. This project finishes in three weeks and I am busy organizing finishing kits for this quilt. Stay tuned! I think you will really like them.
This weeks block is called "Home Treasure". Sew pieced triangles from fabric #2 squares and fabric #1 triangles. Make 4 of these.
| Pieced Triangles |
Sew flying geese from pieced triangles and fabric #4 triangles. Make four of these.
| Pieced Flying Geese Block Segment |
This is your finished block.
| Home Treasure Block, Stonehenge Fabric |
| Home Treasure Block, 30's Fabrics |
Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
Beautiful quilting, Jeannie!
We can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Can't wait to see your ideas for finishing,
Anita E.
Post a Comment