that is so neat!! I could have used that when I was trying to explain the machine to my daughter when I was teaching her to sew! lol
Super cool!
Isn't that cool? It was posted on one of my sewing machine collector's groups to show how timing works on a sewing machine :-).
Very good image of how the thread gets hooked in and used. Thanks, I'm forwarding your blog to a student of mine.
I just don't get how that one yellow thread gets from behind the green thread to the front of the green thread. I know it does - my stitches are obviously looped, but it's a mystery to me! Thanks for the clip, though!
How neat that is!
Very interesting to see how it all works. Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is so neat!! I could have used that when I was trying to explain the machine to my daughter when I was teaching her to sew! lol
Super cool!
Isn't that cool? It was posted on one of my sewing machine collector's groups to show how timing works on a sewing machine :-).
Very good image of how the thread gets hooked in and used. Thanks, I'm forwarding your blog to a student of mine.
I just don't get how that one yellow thread gets from behind the green thread to the front of the green thread. I know it does - my stitches are obviously looped, but it's a mystery to me! Thanks for the clip, though!
How neat that is!
Very interesting to see how it all works. Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment