Monday, February 27, 2012

Bargain Lovers Contest Countdown Day 2 - More!

Yes. We have more! The Bargain Lovers Contest ends tomorrow so send in your entries to judy@sew-sisters.com quick! If you haven't signed up for The Bargain Lover's Club go here.


Ellen Marcinkowski - Gratitude
Ellen made this bed-sized quilt for her friend. She says, " 
I made it for someone who helped me to have, and to see that I have courage, when I really needed it. She was so touched when I gave it to her that it brought tears to her eyes."

Ellen Marcinkowski - Courage
Ellen made a smaller version of Gratitude from extra blocks and leftovers and calls it Courage. She says. "Courage will be staying with me as a reminder that I do have courage and that I am strong."
Marion Knights 
Heather Pearson - Wall Hanging
Heather is making this for the current BOM project at her local guild. She's used the brightest fabrics from The Bargain Lover's Club. 

No comments: