Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fundamentals Sew Along - 9

Hi Everyone.
I hope you all had a great week and that you had a little time to sew.  The Sew Sisters Annual Retreat was last weekend with 2  1/2 days of non-stop sewing.  I felt like I had died and gone to heaven!  It was a great group of ladies.  I got 6 of my fundamental blocks done, so I am almost caught up.

This weeks block is an easy one, you will be able to whip this one up in no time.  It is called Friendship Star.
Friendship Star Block
Tip:  There are a variety of paper triangles products to simplify piecing half square triangles. Use 2  1/2" finished size half square triangles to make the triangle squares in this block.



If you haven't yet joined, drop by the store and see the finished blocks, I am sure you will be inspired.  For all of the out of towners,  I will post our progress.  It is still not to late to join.  I look forward to seeing you all next week.  Happy stitching.  Jeannie

No comments: