Monday, February 20, 2012

Bargain Lovers Contest - Quilts

We've got some interesting quilts to show you today from our lovely participants in the Bargain Lovers Contest. 

Maureen Elsey
Sudoku Puzzle Quilt 

Dorothy Green 
Dorothy says, "I'd like to submit this quilt top into the contest. My secretary hinted at Xmas that she may retire in the spring.  So over the holidays I grabbed the November, 2009 copy of Quick Quilts and a group of fat quarters from the Bargain Lovers Club.  I used the pattern "before the snow flies" by Lynn Lister and voila the top was done in no time.  Good news, my secretary is staying another year so I have time to procrastinate quilting and binding it.


Cathy Loos
Cathy made this quilt for her mother - its about all of her favorite things 
and all the countries she has visited around the world. 

Winners will be announced 7th March 2012. Remember we have many prizes so send in as many entries as you can. And we do have a viewer's choice award so tell your friends about that you entered. 

Follow our blog to stay updated and see you tomorrow!

No comments: